EYI Immersion and Leadership Training
San Francisco/Oakland April 21-28, 2013
Check out the OTM blog to read the stories from the 2012 Los Angeles trip.
To apply for the 2013 EYI Immersion training click HERE
*This training is by application only and limited to 30 participants.
* Monthly support calls starting in January 2013: these calls will consist of fundraising support for those who need to raise funds to attend, book and article suggestions and discussion, and general support
* 7 day immersion training in Oakland and San Francisco (schedule follows): includes daily yoga with Hala, Seane and Suzanne, lectures, fieldwork with local leaders, outings, ground transportation and some meals.
* 6 months of post- training mentoring by the OTM staff to support you in implementing a project in your local area.
* COST (includes all of the above): $995 Early pricing until March 1, 2013 after March 1 cost is $1145
* Does not include airfare
* You must be paid in FULL by April 1st to guarantee your space.
* A non-refundable deposit of $250 is required to secure your space
Contact email@example.com if you have any questions.