with OTM Co-Founder Hala Khouri and YIA Director Carrington Jackson
2 sessions*, 90 min. each
May 23 & 24, 2018 (Wed - Thurs)
3:00 - 4:30 PT / 6:00 - 7:30 ET
* NOTE: These sessions will not be recorded. You must be present on the live call.
Are you interested in being a Yoga in Action facilitator but can’t get to an in-person training in order to qualify? We have created an online pathway for you!
- Take (or listen to) our online Yoga, Purpose and Action Intensive. Our last YPA online course took place March 19 - 23; the recordings are available for purchase. If you can’t make the calls live, please listen to the recordings. NOTE: This intensive is a pre-requisite; you are required to complete all sessions before attending the facilitator training.
- Join us for the facilitator training calls on May 23 and 24. (you must be on these calls live).
- Apply* to lead a Yoga in Action group yourself and then purchase the 7 week curriculum.
* The purpose of applying is simply so we can get to know you better, most people will be approved to lead a circle barring any circumstances that make us feel that this might not be a good fit for you.
Our Facilitator Training is limited to 20 people per training. During the training you will be invited to reflect on the information and themes shared during the intensive. We will use a video chat so we can see each other, and we can put you into breakout groups to dialogue in smaller groups. We want you engaging around the material with each other. The second call will be some simple skill building around communication, holding space and self-care and collaboration. Most people who choose to lead YIA have some experience facilitating groups either though teaching yoga or clinical work. If you want to see if this is the right path for you, email Carrington at email@example.com.
Community: $60.00 - code YIAFT-1
Sustainer: $75.00 - code YIAFT-2
To register at the Community or Sustainer rate, enter the discount code in the "Promo Code" box on the checkout page.