Find Your Voice, Live Your Truth
with Suzanne Sterling
Wednesdays, September 5 - October 10, 2018
(6 sessions, 90 min. each)
4:30 - 6:00pm PT / 7:30 - 9:00pm ET
Do you yearn to stand in your own power and speak your truth? Is it time to listen to the poetry of your own soul and the wisdom of your sacred intuition? Would you like to take your spiritual work out into the world in embodied, compassionate, and active ways?
Voice of Change with Suzanne Sterling is designed to develop and strengthen your ability to live, express, and embody your truth. We will explore ways to heal the deep-seated patterns and stories that keep us silent & invisible, uncover the soul of expression that lives inside you, and celebrate your creativity & artistry in powerful ways. You will then be guided in taking steps to become an effective agent-of-change by using self-expression, ritual, and community-building to support social justice and creative evolution. Voice of Change invites our embodied truth to become our message, our medicine, and our direct action.
You will learn:
- how to unlock your creative potential and find the self-expression that fits you best
- to understand and heal the core traumas that keep you protected but shut down
- to understand the science of sound healing as well as how to use your own voice as a tool for empowerment
- how the basic energy system of the body works and how to unlock the 5th chakra for purification & liberation
- how to reclaim your voice from the situations & people that forced you to hide your authentic voice
- how to awaken your own intuitive leadership skills and remove blocks to power & confidence
- to become a wordsmith who uses words and songs to awaken, heal, and empower others
- how to integrate the sacred into your life, art, and work
*although we highly encourage you to be on the calls live, if you're unable to join, the recordings will be sent to you
A recording of each sessions will be available within 24 hours after the session. If you register for the course after the start date, we recommend that you watch recordings of sessions you have missed before attending the next live session.