5-day Yoga, Purpose, and Action Leadership Intensive
with Seane Corn, Hala Khouri, and Suzanne Sterling
...for yoga teachers, community leaders, activists, and interested students*
Embark on a transformational journey of provocative self-inquiry, social justice education, and creative exploration to uncover your deepest passion and motivation for service that leads to embodied, effective, and conscious action. Combining the tools of yoga, meditation, self-investigation, voice, and ritual with the practical tools of communication, organization, and collaboration, you learn to become more effective leaders and agents-of-change in the world.
During this training you will:
- Learn about the mind-body connection and how the body holds and reveals all experiences
- Explore how to work in environments of suffering and trauma in a healthy, just, and sustainable way
- Release limiting beliefs and step into unabashed expressions of purpose and joy
- Liberate the power of your voice as a tool for empowerment and standing in solidarity with others
- Connect deeply with the state of the world and discover your most effective path to service
- Activate your purpose, engage in collaboration, and connect with your community
- Examine the difference between charity and social justice, what it means to operate from a place of understanding interdependence and standing for equality
*one year of yoga experience is strongly suggested
October 19 - 23 / My Yoga Scene / Atlanta, GA (scholarship app deadline has passed)
Can't join us for an in-person intensive this year?... consider purchasing the session recordings from the online format of this intensive (held in March 2016)
August 20-25 / Omega Institute / Rhinebeck, NY (scholarship app due 5/28/17)
September 11-15 / KC Yoga Center / Kansas City, MO (scholarship app due 6/19/17)
December 3-8 / 1440 Multiversity / Scotts Valley, CA (scholarship app due 9/10/17)
Intensive Fee Options*:
$1350 - Supporter (supports others as well as yourself)
$1050 - Sustainer (pays for you)
$750 - Community (discounted fee)
*does not include travel, food, or lodging
An important part of justice is access. At OTM, we stand for leveraging our privilege to support others. If you can afford to, please consider paying it forward by paying any amount above $750. This allows us to continue scaling the prices of our intensives so that everyone is included.
OTM can offer a limited number of scholarships. Please apply only if you have sincere financial need. We are committed to cultivating a diversity of voices and life experiences in our training and making them accessible to people of all income levels.
NOTE: Scholarship applications are due 3 months prior to the intensive date. You will be notified about your application 1-2 wks after the due date.